Section 1 - What do we do with your information?
When you purchase an item from our store, we collect personal information, such as your name, address and email address, that you provide to us during the purchase process.
We also automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer when you browse our store in order to provide us with information that will help us understand your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable), with your permission, we may send you content information about our store, new products and other notices.
Section 2 - Consent
How do we ask for your consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, or place an order, we imply that you consent to our collection and use of that information for specific reasons only.
If we ask you to provide personal information for a secondary reason (such as marketing), we will either ask for your consent directly or provide you with the opportunity to decline.
How do you withdraw your consent and how do you delete personal data?
If you change your mind after opting in, you can contact us at any time and we will delete your personal data.
Section 3 - Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 - Pixelonl.com Store
Our store is hosted on Pixelonl.com Hosting in the US. Your data is stored through Pixelonl.com data stores, databases and general applications. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Pixelonl.com stores your credit card data. It is encrypted in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is only stored for the duration of the completed purchase transaction. Once completed, your purchase transaction information will be deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS and are governed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of the Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover brands.PCI-DSS requirements help ensure that credit card information is handled securely by our stores and their service providers.
Section 5 - Third-Party Services
Generally, the third party vendors we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we need to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you understand how these providers will handle your personal information.
In particular, please keep in mind that some vendors may be located in or have facilities in jurisdictions different from yours or ours. Therefore, if you choose to participate in a transaction involving the services of a third party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, the personal information you use to complete the transaction may be subject to disclosure under U.S. law, including the Patriot Act.
Third Party Links
When you click on third party links from our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements carefully.
Section 6 - Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and stored in AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission or electronic storage over the Internet is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and enforce other generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7 - Cookies
a- What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when a website is loaded into your browser. These cookies help us to make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience, and understand how the website is performing and analyze what needs to be improved.
As with most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies in a number of ways. first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function in the correct way, and they do not collect any personally identifiable data about you.
Third-party cookies are used on our website primarily to understand the performance of the website, your interaction with our website, to keep our services secure, to provide advertising relevant to you, and generally to provide you with a better and improved user experience and to help expedite your future interactions with our website.
c - What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account, add products to your shopping cart, and check out securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the site, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the site are visited, and the source of the visits. This data helps us to understand and analyze how the site is performing and where improvements are needed.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we display to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party advertising providers to display advertisements from other websites on your browser.
- Functional: These are cookies that help with certain non-essential features of our website. these features include embedding content such as videos or sharing content from the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you can have a better and more effective experience when you visit the site in the future.
d - How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers offer different ways to block and delete cookies used by websites. you can change your browser's settings to block/delete cookies.
Section 8 - Age-Appropriateness
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owner so that we can continue to sell products to you.